Join us for this mini workshop where you will learn the basics of needle felting whilst also creating your own needle felted stars. These make perfect little gifts for posting to those people who have gone above and beyond this last year and remind them of the stars they have been. The kit will include some ribbons so that they can be easily turned into hanging decorations.
This workshop takes places over lunchtime via Zoom and therefore provides the perfect mini escape from the days tasks and gives you the opportunity to craft alongside others and have a chat along the way.
Please book by midnight on 24th June to allow time for kits to be posted.
Each attendee will get a discount voucher to spend online at Chirpy and a stamp on your virtual workshop loyalty card – collect 8 to get your 9th workshop for free
This is part of the series of mini makes with Agnis Smallwood, hosted by Chirpy
How it will work:
– Each month there will be a different workshop, make sure you have booked onto the workshop by the previous Thursday so there is time for the kits to be posted and arrive with you (for the workshop on 1st July, you would need to have booked your place by 24th June).
– Each workshop is just 1 hour long so that hopefully they will fit into your lunchtime.
– You will receive the workshop kit of materials in the post and then the zoom link via the email you booked onto the workshop with so that you can learn how to use your materials just like if you were attending a class in person.
– All the materials you will need will be in the kit apart from some equipment that can be found within the home for example scissors or a pencil.
– The workshops will be very flexible, and I will be repeating the steps and top tips throughout the session. We know that everything is quite tricky at the moment! So if you arrive 10 minutes late or need to leave a bit early or each lunch at the same time it is all ok!